Catch the action LIVE in person or online!
- Registration will be at Stadium East
- The bleachers are OFF limits.
- All teams must have their own tents.
- Coaches are asked to ensure athletes are controlled and remain in their designated tents.
- Events for girls will be contested in the morning and boys to follow. Athletes may remain in the venue at the discretion of the team’s management.
- All athletes must have their IDs and compete in their official school colours.
- All team personnel should adhere to Covid-19 protocols and instructions of Covid marshals.
- DATE: Saturday February 11, 2023
- TIME: 8:30am – 7:30pm
- VENUE: National Stadium – Kingston, Jamaica
- ENTRY FEE: $500 | Camperdown Students with ID $300
- PARTICIPATION FEES:
- $15,000 per co-ed team
- $10,000 Single sex, $8,000 for each additional team
- $1000 for an entry of an individual
- Teams can enter a maximum of four (4) athletes per class for running events and three (3) per class for the high jumps.
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH: Breakfast $550 | Lunch $700
- Breakfast and lunch orders should be placed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to Camperdown Classic or make payments via bank transfer.
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Scotiacentre Branch
- Acc#: 10400241
Closing date for entries will be Tuesday February 6th, 2023 at 11:59pm
For queries, contact admin at (876) 383-2221
Order of Events
Meet results over the years.
P.O. Box 527 Kingston 6, Jamaica W.I. | Phone : (876) 383-2221 | Email : email@example.com